The following guidelines for the access and stay of young people apply to our festival
1.) Children who are not yet 14 years old must be accompanied by a custodian (usually the parents) or a person responsible for their upbringing (a person of full age who has been entrusted with the educational supervision by the authorized person).
Here you can download the form for the educational assignment. Please note the instructions in the form.
2.) Adolescents under 16 years of age are allowed to be present until 22:00. After 10:00 p.m., they must be accompanied by a person with parental authority or a person responsible for their upbringing.
3.) Adolescents under 18 years are allowed to stay until 24:00.
4.) The organizer must take appropriate measures (e.g. announcement, access controls) to ensure that the requirements are met.
Ü16 and Ü18 ribbons
This year there will again be the "16 plus" wristbands at the information booths. Every young visitor over 16 who wants to drink a beer can show their ID at the FEST information booths and will then receive a "16 plus" wristband. The wristband will allow beverage staff to see that the teenager is already allowed to drink alcohol. In addition, this year there will also be "18 plus" wristbands that allow the consumption of cocktails. By putting on the wristbands, you will only have to identify yourself once at our information booths and not every time you stand in line at the beverage booth.
This action is voluntary and serves the protection of minors.
Furthermore, the provisions of the Youth Protection Act apply
§ 9 Alcoholic beverages - dispensing and consumption in public places
- from 16 years beer, wine and sparkling wine allowed, before NOT!
- from 18 years of age spirits, spirituous beverages or foodstuffs including schnapps, Asbach-Cola, Vodka-Lemon, cocktails, alcopops, Pfläumli
§ 10 Distribution of tobacco products and smoking in public areas
- The distribution of tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
- This also applies to nicotine-free products, such as electronic cigarettes or electronic shishas, in which liquids are vaporized by an electronic heating element and the resulting aerosols are inhaled by mouth, as well as to their containers.
- Smoking may not be permitted for those under 18 years of age.
§ 3 Publication of the regulations
- Posting of the law on the protection of minors in a clearly visible and legible manner
§ 2 JuSchG – Obligation of the organizer or trader to verify age
- In cases of doubt, the age of the young people is checked